REF-9300 Ankle Stabilizer Support With Plastic Backer
- Manufactured of anatomically shaped lightweight
durable plastic on the outside and two sponge pads that
conform to the shape of the joint to provide unbeatable medial
and lateral stabilization without hindering the natural joint movement
which help reduce swelling and enhance circulation.
- Allows air through the channels which
prevent perspiring, and easy to wear with full opening.
- Particularly provides a good immobilization
for pronation and supination movements.
- Three encircling straps with Velcro fasteners
maintain stabilizer in correct position and desired tightness
and Soft foam heel pad provides easy adjustment for proper fit.
- Ankle strains or sprains.
- For protection after cast immobilization (after fractures, raptures, sprains, strains).
- Protection during and after the sportive activities.
- Stabilization after removal of plaster.
- Inversion and eversion injuries.