REF-9298 Rest Splint-Foot Guard
- Manufactured of high-endurance and flexible
polypropylene with terry toweling coating.
- Provides control of foot posture during resting which
helps reduce muscle spasm and cramp.
- Excellent design with adjustable T splint at the bottom
which enables adjustment of height and balance of the foot
and resting of the foot and ankle in multi-positions.
- Fixed at 90 degrees stand maintains functional
alignment of the foot and ankle and neutral foot position.
- Velcro fasteners Straps are adjustable
to accommodate changes in swelling, and desired tightness.
- Stabilizing the position of the leg on hospital patients.
- Resting of the foot and ankle in multi-positions.
- Prevents ankle plantar flexion contractures.
- An integrated toe post protects the toes from contact with bed linens.