REF-9297 Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Walking Splint-Reflex
- Comfortable, low profile prefabricated leaf spring
design for correction of flaccid drop foot.
- Made of high-endurance and flexible polypropylene
with different thicknesses throughout the orthosis—thicker
on the vertical aspect for rigidity, thinner footplate for ease of
trimming, comfort and flexibility.
- Provides a lifting force to the foot as the leg swings through
in walking to prevent catching of the toes on the ground which
can cause tripping.
- (Ankle Foot Orthosis)AFO is extremely
lightweight and easily inserted into any tied shoe or sneaker.
- Resilient plastic base maintains a neutral foot position.
- Velcro fasteners Straps are adjustable
to accommodate changes in swelling.
- Drop Foot, weak muscles peripheral neuropathic
disorders, post-surgical Achilles tendon repair.
- Severe pronation or supination.
- Ankle sprains, and Fractures.
- Charcot foot deformity and calcaneus injuries.
- Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, spasticity.