REF-9295 Knitted Ankle Support With Silicone Pads
- Manufactured of flexible, respirable fabric which
offers therapeutic heat to soothe aching joints.
- The compression exerted by the elastic fabric and
lateral anatomically designed silicone pads around malleolus
produce an intermittent massage effect and distribute
the compression towards the fleshy parts around the malleoli
which help in healing against hematoma and edema and
absorb them faster.
- Specially knitted comfort-zone over the
instep prevents constriction and pressure areas.
- Distortion of upper ankle joint.
- Ankle sprains.
- Joint effusions and swellings due to arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- After removal of plaster cast.
- After surgical interventions on ankle.