REF-8203 Diz Rom Brace
- Made of light steel bar and sponge-laminated
fabric with toweling cloth coating.
- Adjustable range of motion of the knee between Flexion
degrees (0 to 120) and Extension degrees (-15 to 90) which
provide external support for protecting knee junction.
- Lockout mechanism keeps patients
in a fully extended position easily.
- Four Upper and lower removable encircling straps with
Velcro fasteners maintain stabilization
in correct position and desired tightness removable.
- Anatomic design full open for easy wearing with soft edging
for comfort and fits both left and right knee and easy wearing.
- Reduces the pain by relieving the load on the joint. Length
adjustable to fit with the Patient leg’s length.
- Controlled and gradual joint mobilization after
ligament injury operations.
- Collateral ligament injury, Stable femoral fractures, Quadriceps
and patella tendon repair.
- Degenerative joint disease where extension/flexion control