REF-8202 Knee Brace With Controlling Mechanism
- Made of light steel bar and sponge laminated
fabric with toweling cloth coating.
- Adjustable range of motion of the knee between Flexion
degrees (0 to 120) and Extension degrees(-15 to 90) which
provide external support for protecting
- Lock-outmechanism keeps patients in a
fully extended position easily.
- Paddles allow for easy length adjustment.
- Four Upper and lower removable encircling straps with velcro
fasteners maintain stabilization in correct position and desired
- Anatomic design full open for easy wearing
with soft edging for comfort and fits both left and right knee
and easy wearing.
- And reduces the pain by relieving the load on the joint.
- Controlled and gradual joint mobilization after
ligament injury operations.
- Collateral ligament injury, Stable femoral fractures,
- Quadriceps and patella tendon repair.
- Degenerative joint disease where extension/flexion control is required.