REF-8201 Controlled Knee Support
- Neoprene fabric which Provides firm support and
promotes flexibility and it also offers therapeutic heat to soothe
- Controls extension and flexion degrees of the knee movement.
- Screws that are adjusted in Flexion in degree
(0-15-30-60-90-120)and Extension (0-5-15-30) provides external
support by protecting knee junction.
- Better control, comfort, and increased compliance.
- Four Upper and lower removable encircling straps with velcro
fasteners maintain stabilization in correct position and desired
- Anatomic design full open for easy wearing
with soft edging for comfort and fits both left and right knee
and easy wearing.
- And reduces the pain by relieving the load on the joint.
- Ligament injuries and instability,
- Meniscus lesions,
- 1st and 2nd degree sprains and strains.
- Post-op or trauma for protection and rehabilitation purposes.
- Degenerative joint disease where extension/flexion
control is required.