REF-4263 Hyperextension Corset (4 Points)
- Made of aluminum structure and synthetic
leather padding which provides comfortable for patient with it
lightweight materials and it can be even use during shower.
- Provides axial stabilization in osteoporotic bone collapse of
the thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Fits with adjustment in three dimensions by through preinstalled
threaded system and ratchet fastener which allows
simple and accurate adjustment.
- Grants rotational stability by subclavicular extension pads.
- Temporary orthotic care after open surgery
of unstable vertebral body fractures,
- Permanent orthotic care for in-operable spinal tumors,
- Post-operative orthotic care after surgery for tumors,
- Aftercare of spinal decompression surgery
with and without internal fixation.