REF-6264 Static Hand Splint With Fingers
- Made of light weight thermoplastic with an
inner terry towelling coating
prevents sweating and increase
- Keeps wrist resting position at
30 degrees and fingers separated
in comfortable position.
- Can be molded under a current of hot air.
- Resting splint for the treatment of pain, neurological
disorders, and hemiplegia.Indicated for spastic paralysis,
- For protecting the palm, the hand
and the wrist from inhibitory reflexes,
- Preventing deformities caused by spasms and contractions
and preventing claw hand.