REF-1632 High Pressure Thigh (class2)
- Manufactured from high quality, antibacterial
and durable fbers with excellent knitting with an open
toe, breathable and wicks the moisture away.
- Designed for easy wearing with high heels shoes.
- Used in long-term therapy.
- Apply regular pressure (30-40) mmHg distribution
in legs and feet.
- The pressure starts at the ankles and
gradually decreases towards up.
- Perform a strong massaging action, which increases blood
circulation and reliefs discomfort due to moderately varicose
veins and painful swollen legs.
- Help prevent and treat venous symptoms.
- In post-thrombotic venous disorders,
- Distinctive varicose veins which edema accompanies,
- Second degree varicose veins,